Friday, November 15, 2013

Season of Style Wreath

I finally have a project for you. You don't just have to use our Products for Stamping or Scrapbooking, you can also use it for home Decor. I've seen these Darling Paper Wreaths all over the internet lately, and thought I'd try it out for myself.
While this did take a little time to finish it was very easy and actually a pretty inexpensive project. 
I used 9 pieces of the Seasons of Style DSP (cut into 1/2'x12' Strips),  a 12' wreath and straight pins from the craft store and a bone folder to curl my paper. It turned out so darling, and I am super excited to be able to use it in my Holiday decorating. 


Season Of Style Designer Series Paper  - 132340
Bone Folder- 102300



Old Olive 1/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon- 119256

Happy Crafting Stampers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment